Friday, June 1, 2012

Simply the best

I was just observing a person in my office today. I don’t know his name. His job is to take care of all the plants inside the building. I am sure he is been asked to come in neat dress, shaved and well maintained hair cut as this is a corporate building and has lot of customer visit. Believe me I was astonished. He was in his best attire, doesn’t mean he was wearing expensive stuffs but whatever he was wearing he had done his best. I am sure he might be reaching the office through the public transport and I think he will be travelling from a longer distance to reach the office considering the high rental near the business park. He was very shy walking through the desk. Mainly he had concern of not to disturb the people on the floor. While watering the pots he had utter care not drop any water outside and making sure not to make any noise. He was simply best in his job and feel lot to learn from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment