Sunday, May 3, 2009

Coincident or Signaling?

Some things happen to you us all of a sudden. That might sound like an accident for a moment. But when you sit back and give a thought, literally you can link it to some of things, leaving a question in your mind, is it true? Does this incident telling me something? Or a mere coincident? I am sure most of us would have gone through the same and left alone with questions.

I would like to give you example of some incidents, and live it to your expectation to decide.

Background: We (means me, my wife and 6 of my very close friends) recently met with an accident and we lost our brilliant friend. (I don’t want to quote his name so will be mentioning about him as Mr. A) All of us still think that he is around us, and these incidents somehow relates to that.

Incident 1:
One of the evenings, me and my friends went to the place where Mr A is rest in peace in his coconut farm, to say hi to him. Just to tell you, Mr A was very much found of Nenapirali( means Remember ) movie tracks and had a CD always kept in his bed side when he was alive). So we spent around 20 –30 minutes with him and started coming back. As we approached the main highway, an auto rickshaw passed in front of us having a slogan written at its back “Nenapirali “. We were all amazed and totally went blank. Is Mr A telling us not to Forget him? Where is the question of forgetting, we all talk about him during our each and every meet and all believe he is there with us.

Incident 2:
Me and my friend were passing through the same place where Mr A is rest in peace and thought we give a quick visit. As the Farm gates were closed, we stood near the gate and peeping in. All of a sudden, two Coconut leaves fall one after the other. Is Mr A making us feel his presence? I don’t know. Again, me and my friend carried a million questions and came back.


Incident 3:
Very recently (that’s yesterday, 2nd May), I was returning back from my trip by a normal KSRTC bus. As the bus was nearing Mr A’s place (his house) , all of a sudden, brake failed completely and the driver struggled but managed to park the bus. The bus was parked much closed to Mr A’s house. I got down as all other passenger did and called up my friend to tell him what happened. I turned back and had a chock of my breath for a minute coz there was a banner put right in front of me (where Mr A was smiling big time, the same smile when he used to play prank with us) about opening of a Library in my friend’ remembrance.

It was already 6 PM and somebody said there is a train from that place to Bangalore at 6. The train station is around 400 yards and started running. I had all chances of missing the train as it was already 6 PM and I have to take tickets also and train stops there for only 2 -3 minutes. For a surprise, the train was delayed by good 20 minutes that day and I was able to take a breath and board comfortably.

Is it that Mr A wanted to see me? is it that he was challenging me that , how can I go without stopping for him ? Was that smile on the banner, telling me “How was that?”. I don’t know. I am thrilled. I want to meet him.

Take Away : Hoping to see him very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Rags you have done a good job of putting into words strong feelings.

    Life sometimes feels like a collection of experiences, experiences that can be categorized as – good, not pleasant, want it again, etc. and some are life-changing experiences.

    The experiences that you have shared above are something that cannot be explained or reasoned with the limited knowledge we have about existence. They also expose the fact that what “we know” and what “we THINK that we know” is just a fraction.

    There are so many facts and realities that we are not even aware and people just choose to ignore.

    A person may not physically exist but his or her presence, vibrations continues to exist and it is up to us to tune into the frequency and feel his or her presence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know wat Rags! it was just one trip to kerela that we all had together n I cant forget his face still - was so jovial, full of life and energy!! such ppl r rarest of the kind! no doubt u miss him so much!!

    ReplyDelete