Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some of my Role Models

Some of my Role Models:

Don’t ask me – Am I a role model to anyone? I might hit you coz am not even I a successful follower, so to be a role model is far away. I am still working on how to be a follower and pick up positive things from the people whom I meet.

I am mentioning the names without taking the respective permission so my apologies. There are many people who inspired, helped, encouraged, guided me and would like to mention few here in this posting. As and when I get a chance I will pen down all of them.

My Dad: Mr. Adishesh

Who lost his dad when he was 6 month old in my granny’s womb. Bought up by his Mama, along with his 6 kids. Seen dirty face of the poverty at the early stage of his life and always made sure me, my sisters and brother never get a hint of it. Even though he never sat next to me and taught me through the books, so many live examples which he gave on the daily basis on how to give and take respect, owning responsibility, managing money and being strong from inside will take me long.

He is my role model because of the non conditional love and affection he gave me. Always I look up to him for what he is and think “will I gonna be a good father like him?
“. I don’t know.


My Teacher: Mr. Clyde D’ Costa

One of the most disciplined, very interesting, active and inspiring teacher I have ever met. He is the man who was very much focused in to his work and gave 100% in whatever he did. He was teaching Business Communication and techniques and a very practical person and used to teach us through Case studies and group activities. He has a very well maintained and informative car miniature collection.

I respect him a lot and in many occasion try to duplicate him. One of the beauty was, his mother used to stitch his clothes which was fitting him figure accurate !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment