Wednesday, February 11, 2009

To my friend - Sundeep

I can’t really imagine that I am writing a tribute note to this guy, Sundeep. Forget about this, I would have never written a letter to him coz we were in so much in contact through meetings & calls. On some incidents he just dropped in to see me or just to say hi or to be with us at midnight.
It dint take much time to get really close with this. I meant really close Okie! What and all we shared – accommodation, food, jokes, parties, travelling, work, dreams, money, cards, and passwords. Bloody it is as simple as like, I never said no to him and vice versa.
He was a lion hearted guy with no fear and hard feelings, always politically correct, filled with positive attitude and thinking, practical, fun loving, dam possessive about his things & sufferer of Irritable bowel syndrome.
In fact I started writing a book about our friendship and wrote about 13 pages and never moved from there. I will seriously think of finishing the same.
My take away from this guy is: “Move Forward”
What I think is: “He is just around, watching us but too busy to get in touch with us. We will wait “.

1 comment: