Monday, February 16, 2009

Why I don’t like Coffee Shops?

As a whole and sole, this is my view and all you people are most welcome to visit again n again n again….
By all means I agree that the ambiances created by these shops are amazing and a great place to chit chat with friends and family. My point here is, why is bloody so so expensive? By paying so much why should I prepare my own coffee by mixing milk and sugar. Pathetic feeling man.
These shops charges nearly 45 bugs for a normal coffee, whereas for the same amount you will get 250 gm fresh coffee powder!!! Some of the best hotels charges 6- 8 bugs for the superb coffee with bubbles and the best part is by – two is allowed. Okie, for the sofa and chair you charge some extra bugs and make it 15 Rs, but not even a single paisa extra man.
More than anything, people are going just to show off his / her or parent’s money power or to swipe the dangerous credit cards or just because his / her friend is a regular visitor to coffee shop or to maintain some nonexistent level. Belive me most of them will not like the taste but still would like to go.
On top of all these things, it’s amazing to know:
1. J. K Rowling wrote first few editions of Harry Potter sitting in a coffee shop. She used to buy a coffee and sit there for ages so that she will get some light and heat.
2. The CCD on the Mysore – Bangalore road is the highest revenue earner in Karnataka for the Group. They are open 24*7.
Take Away is : I love to own a Coffee Shop.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa haa Rags, I agree.

    I only have this to say ……..

    “Did u talk to my father before writing this blog” ;)

    ReplyDelete